Get in touch…
Farrukh Naeem is an advertising copywriter and journalist based in Abu Dhabi, right next to Dubai, UAE. You've already seen his SEO and social media skills if you're on this page.
Feel free to get in touch with Farrukh at Farrukh.Naeem(at)CopywriterinUAE.com
Tip: If there's something you need, you can bribe him with coffee and chocolate. Instant gratification!
Don't try it with a 90-day payment policy. That sucks.
I’ve been writing about…
- How Copywriter in UAE celebrated the 39th UAE National Day – with Haidar Taleb – inventor of the solar wheelchair
- Celebrating the 39th UAE National Day in 2010 in Abu Dhabi
- Using Social Media for Business – Tamakkan seminar in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Philip Kotler announces World Marketing Forum Abu Dhabi at Marketing 3.0 Seminar
- Eid Greetings and Best Wishes from Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category Archives: Copywriting
The 39th UAE National Day in 2010 was one of the most memorable with people from all nationalities joining in the celebrations as always. Buildings lighted up. Cars decorated in the most unexpected ways. And wars of foam. Here are … Continue reading
Eid greetings and prayers from the heart May your fasts be accepted, your prayers answered, your wishes fulfilled. May this Eid and the days ahead bring relief to our brothers and sisters around the world who may not this day … Continue reading
Abu Dhabi has just won its first ever Cannes Lions Award for a film. It’s for the TVC called ‘Be Still‘, created for Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) by TBWA\RAAD Abu Dhabi. It’s also the first time that the Middle … Continue reading