Get in touch…
Farrukh Naeem is an advertising copywriter and journalist based in Abu Dhabi, right next to Dubai, UAE. You've already seen his SEO and social media skills if you're on this page.
Feel free to get in touch with Farrukh at Farrukh.Naeem(at)CopywriterinUAE.com
Tip: If there's something you need, you can bribe him with coffee and chocolate. Instant gratification!
Don't try it with a 90-day payment policy. That sucks.
I’ve been writing about…
- How Copywriter in UAE celebrated the 39th UAE National Day – with Haidar Taleb – inventor of the solar wheelchair
- Celebrating the 39th UAE National Day in 2010 in Abu Dhabi
- Using Social Media for Business – Tamakkan seminar in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Philip Kotler announces World Marketing Forum Abu Dhabi at Marketing 3.0 Seminar
- Eid Greetings and Best Wishes from Abu Dhabi, UAE
Author Archives: Copywriter in UAE
The 39th UAE National Day in 2010 was one of the most memorable with people from all nationalities joining in the celebrations as always. Buildings lighted up. Cars decorated in the most unexpected ways. And wars of foam. Here are … Continue reading
Professor Philip Kotler, author of Marketing Management – the world’s most authoritative book on marketing – announced the launch of the annual World Marketing Forum (WMF) in Abu Dhabi in conjunction with the Higher Colleges of Technology. He was in … Continue reading